Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Best Practices for Managing Research Data Online
Presenter: Minglu Wang
This workshop introduces the general principles and best practices for data collection, storage, documentation, and sharing. You will learn about emerging principles, resources and tools that will help you plan and implement data management best practices throughout the data lifecycle and enable data reuse where appropriate.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Keele Campus
- Graduate Students Students Undergraduate Students
- Research Skills Research Support
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Registration has closed.