203K Audio Recording Studio (Scott Media Creation Lab: Scott Library Media Creation Lab) Capacity: 3
Note: This room must be used for producing or recording audio, video, and/or imagery.
Lab workstations lock/reset after 60 min without manual input. Also, they don't permanently store files. Use online-storage services and/or portable drives to save your work!
This room accommodates three people. It has the following equipment:
- Computer workstation for monitoring (listening), recording, and editing
- Widescreen, curved monitor (32 in)
- Recording-editing software (Hindenburg Pro)
- Dimmable keylight with adjustable desktop arm
- One microphone (Audio-Technica AT2020) with boom arm
- One set of headphones (Sennheiser HD 280 Pro)
- Sound booth (6 x 6 ft, 65 dB of sound attenuation, wheelchair-accessible)
- Two microphones (Audio-Technica AT2020) with boom stands
- Two sets of headphones (Sennheiser HD 280 Pro)
- Two music-sheet stands
- Two sets of dimmable and colour-adjustable lights
- Zoom LiveTrak-8 mixing board with multiple recording options
- Record separate tracks directly to storage card on sound board
- Record tracks to connected computer using Hindenburg Pro software
View more info on Media Creation Lab website
Power Available: Yes
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding